Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The Winter Phenomenon (Chapter 2?)

I've made my first pass over The Winter Phenomenon which I hadn't picked up since August of 2010, and I quickly realized that I had a bit of a dilemma. For Lucifer's Odyssey, I provided three chapters in the Novels page that anyone could check out, and I had planned to do the same for The Winter Phenomenon, but there is a pretty long sex scene in Chapter 2.

So, what do you guys and gals think? Should I post the 2nd and 3rd chapters up for all to read, even though they might be a bit racy? If not, it will mean that only Chapter 1 will be available unless you request a copy of Chapter 2 or 3 directly through email (rexjameson@gmail.com).

In good news, I finished up a first draft of Chapter 4 of The Winter Phenomenon, which has some excellent twists, I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment