Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Lucifer's Odyssey Chapter 1

As a preview of things to come in this blog, I've included the current intended book cover and first chapter of my book Lucifer's Odyssey. As this is my first book, I have many pitfalls that I am falling into, but maybe they are worth overlooking. You be the judge!

In the coming weeks, I'll probably release the current first chapter of The Winter Phenomenon also and discuss other ideas that are currently on the table.

Lucifer's Odyssey Chapter 1 and Book Cover (Updated 3/6)

1 comment:

  1. I really like the additions you've made to the chapter. It's really starting to come together! I feel like the scene in the bar could still use a little polishing, to pull the reader in that much more quickly.

    Also, this phrase kinda pulled me out of the narrative a little bit: "Unlike what is typically depicted in drawings and literature, angel and demon wings are not feathery affairs..." Could there be some sort of change like "Unlike the depictions of angel wings that many Earth religions believed in, etc etc etc"?

    ReplyDelete