Monday, April 25, 2011

Switching gears

I've decided to switch focus from the Dead Winter novel to a collection of short stories. "Glimpses of the Afterlife" is going to be a compendium of short stories that envision 4,000 to 10,000 word accounts of the afterlife as told through angels, demons, and human beings.

I hope to get the collection of four to five stories out by the time I release Lucifer's Odyssey this summer. "Afterlife" should be priced at $.99 and give readers an opportunity to sample my writing style before taking a leap on a novel.

2 comments:

  1. Good idea having a lead in to the novel. Hope you're still working on Odyssey even if it isn't the focus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tyson! Odyssey is at the editor right now and is going to need some redrafting of chapters. In the mean time, while I'm waiting for the document, I figured I would flesh out some of my other ideas for short stories.

    ReplyDelete